The antibody-drug conjugate ifinatamab deruxtecan demonstrated “robust and durable efficacy” in patients with heavily pretreated small cell lung cancer, according to a subset analysis of the Phase I/II DS7300-A-J101 trial presented at the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2023 World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC). The very encouraging PFS and median OS achieved in a heavily pretreated refractory SCLC population shows promising clinical and commercial prospects with this ADC approach.
- Clinical and biomarker results from a phase II trial of combined cabozantinib and durvalumab in patients with chemotherapy-refractory colorectal cancer (CRC): CAMILLA CRC cohort
- Circulating and Imaging Biomarkers of Radium-223 Response in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Long-Term Follow-Up of the Anthracyclines in Early Breast Cancer Trials (USOR 06-090, NSABP B-46-I/USOR 07132, and NSABP B-49 [NRG Oncology])
- Amtagvi – first cellular therapy approval for unresectable melanoma
- NEVER under-estimate the clinical and commercial value of a chemotherapy backbone to your blockbuster drug – even Tagrisso benefitted from this rocket fuel!