Leveraging our global oncology network of 35,000+ people, OCS offers, but is not limited to:
- Deep primary market intelligence from speaking to both industry and or the medical community, including KOLs.
- Analysis and recommendations, from the MR data, to support business decision making.
- In-depth landscape and competitor market research.
- Advice on strategy: which country and why.
- Advice on regulatory processes, procedure and politics.
- Research and advise on regional pricing and reimbursement.
- Shortlisting and support in the selection of partners, JVs, agents and distributors.
- Support in the creation of business/marketing/sales planning.
- Advice on understanding government department infrastructure and influence.
- OCS has a wide range of consultants that can provide expertise on a wide range of oncology subjects.