OCS is a division of the Fratrem Group Ltd which is an accredited international CPD/CME provider of online education for Healthcare Professionals. CME/CPD Provider Number: CPDSO 50212
OCS / Fratrem Group Ltd recognises the importance of complaints from our learners, online event attendees, and content creators; and we welcome complaints as a valuable form of feedback about our products/services. We are committed to using the information we receive to help drive forward improvements.
This procedure outlines the aims of OCS / Fratrem Group Ltd in dealing with complaints and sets out what you as the customer (learner/online event attendee) can expect when making a complaint regarding a service.
A complaint is a way of letting us know that you are not happy with a particular service. We welcome your feedback. A complaint may be about the delay, lack of response, discourtesy, failure to consult, or about the standard of service you have received.
So please let us know if:
> You think we have done something wrong.
> We have not done something that we said we would do.
> You are not satisfied with a particular service or set of services that we provide.
Please be assured that we treat all complaints in the strictest confidence and that it is your right to complain. If you do not provide us with a contact name or email address, it will not be possible for us to get back to you with the outcome of the investigation.
1) In the first instance, the complaint should be sent through our official Complaints Form located at https://www.oncology-commercial-services.com/complaints-policy/complaints-form at and this will be logged in our Customer Services Helpdesk system. Alternatively, complaints can be emailed to ea @ oncology-commercial-services.com
2) We will acknowledge and respond to your complaint within 24 hours of receiving your communication.
3) Within 42 hours, we will investigate the nature of your complaint and offer a resolution.
4) If our resolution successfully resolves the nature of your complaint, then this will be signed off by you and our COO (Chief of Operations) (see Appendix 1). There will be no further action taken.
5) If a resolution cannot be found, the COO will arrange a meeting with any relevant parties and agree on a resolution. This will take place within 30 days. The decision from this meeting will be final, however, if any local regulations allow, the complainant has the right to approach such bodies.