Despite the FDA mandating just a few weeks ago that all current CAR-T approved therapies must carry a box warning of observed or anticipated secondary malignancies, further development of CAR-T therapies appears to be enthusiastically healthy. The latest salvo comes from BioNTech hoping to capitalize on Autolus’ USPs – its manufacturing capacity, options to develop and co-commercialise Autolus’ programs and accessing Autolus’ target binders and technologies.
- Clinical and biomarker results from a phase II trial of combined cabozantinib and durvalumab in patients with chemotherapy-refractory colorectal cancer (CRC): CAMILLA CRC cohort
- Circulating and Imaging Biomarkers of Radium-223 Response in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Long-Term Follow-Up of the Anthracyclines in Early Breast Cancer Trials (USOR 06-090, NSABP B-46-I/USOR 07132, and NSABP B-49 [NRG Oncology])
- Amtagvi – first cellular therapy approval for unresectable melanoma
- NEVER under-estimate the clinical and commercial value of a chemotherapy backbone to your blockbuster drug – even Tagrisso benefitted from this rocket fuel!