Benefits of prehabilitation prior to surgery
Thursday 6th October 5 PM (UK time)
by Professor Tara Rampal, MBBS FRCAClick Here To Register
Professor Tara Rampal, MBBS FRCA
Professor Rampal is a Consultant Anaesthetist with a keen interest in Peri-Operative care and Population Health. She trained at the Barts and the London School of Anaesthesia where she was awarded the Excellence Award for Academic Achievement in 2008. Professor Rampal has a credible and commendable track record of developing world-class award-winning patient optimisation services. During her tenure at Medway NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) she led the development of the Prehab Unit. For her work, she received Enhance Recovery After Surgery Society (ERAS) award for the best perioperative success story (2019) as well as Chief Executive’s Scholarship for Brilliance.
- What is the current perioperative approach to surgery?
- What is the evidence base?
- What are the medical benefits of prehab?
- What are the commercial benefits of prehab?
- The digitalisation of prehabilitation.
- Case Studies
- The future of telehealth.
Click Here To Register